Sri Lanka is Open!
We will provide
- Accredited Safe & Secure by Sri Lanka Tourism
- 24/7 support and guidance from Pre-booking to departure
- On the ground knowledge on procedures, approved hotels & attractions
- Hassle free travel in the new normal
A complete guide to travelling to sri lanka
A summary of the procedures.
- No Restrictive Quarantine or minimum stays.
- You will need to stay in accredited Level 1 hotels for the first 14 days. Our team will guide you on the best hotels.
- You can change between hotels.
- All the hotel facilities such as Spa, Gym, Pool and Beach (if available) will be allowed.
- Approved visits will be allowed. These include almost all Safari’s, Sri Lanka’s classics such as Sigiriya, Anuradhapura,
Polonnaruwa and Dambulla as well as many more.
- A visa needs to be obtained online (http://www.eta.gov.lk) before traveling to Sri Lankaat a cost of $35 USD. Visa on
arrivalwill not be allowed.
- Before clients, apply for Visa they will need to provide a hotel confirmation, Pay for 2 PCR Tests ($40 USD each) and
a Sri Lanka Covid-19 Insurance Cover ($12 USD). The easiest way to do this will be by going through our team.
- You will need to take a PCR 96 hours before boarding, 1 on arrival,
1 if you are staying more than 5 days and another if you are staying more than 14 days.